The BH200 is a highly efficient bed-head/patient light complementing the aesthetics of contemporary ward fittings.
- One touch variable intensity
- Flexible gooseneck
- Environmentally friendly
- LED technology
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- Low maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Comfortable, glare-free light, ideal for reading
- Will not distract neighbouring beds
- Completely enclosed - no finger traps
- Adaptable pivot mount system
- Bespoke mountings available
- BioProtect® on all painted surfaces
The DARAY BH200 is a highly efficient bed-head/reading light complementing the aesthetics of contemporary ward fittings. Featuring a flexible gooseneck, fully enclosed light head and a low power LED module (no replacement bulbs needed)
BioProtect is an antimicrobial solution coating applied to DARAY's products for infection control. Our core products are medical, dental and veterinary lighting used by specialist staff treating patients.
Infection is the highest risk in patient environments. BioProtect provides excellent protection against illness-causing bacteria such as MRSA, Salmonella, E. coli, Campylobacter and many other bacteria and fungal growths.
BH200 Medical Approvals/Certificates
|The BH200 Patient Light adheres to the following standards in line with the 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive - Class 1|
|2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive|
BH200 Order Codes & Pricing
BH200 NHS PPQ
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location