EXCEL - Superb quality LED dental light, with a whole host of features
- Touch-free control
- Variable intensity
- LED light source provides excellent efficiency
- Crisp, rectangular light patch
- Aesthetic styling
- Exceptional range of movement
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Low total cost of ownership.
- Ceiling, wall and mobile mount options available
- Bespoke short-reach arm versions
- Available as an Upgrade Kit for conversion of existing lights -
- 3-position removable handles
- Excellent colour rendering for totally natural skin tones
- BioProtect® anti-microbial coating to assist in infection control
DARAY is proud to introduce the latest additions to our dental lighting range: ULTRA, EXCEL, & DIAMOND. With high power LED's, these units build upon DARAY's established history of superior dental lighting technology.
Utilising the latest in LED technology our new product range has been developed to perform to the highest standards expected within modern dentistry. With rectangular light patches, and a large range of movement; our new dental range also incorporates touch-free controls as standard along with triple-axis rotation to get the right light in the right location.
Designed with a high colour temperature and high CRI (Colour Rendering Index); our lights provide the white light you need to properly match shades, identify details and assess any surrounding tissue. Our touch-free, dual control system allows you to power the light on or off and adjust the intensity without having to touch the light head, further helping to assist with infection control
Touch-free control; variable intensity
Designed and developed from our BiLite and QiLite family. The EXCEL feature multiple, direct LED modules. This light also feature a removable fascia for easy cleaning if required. Like the ULTRA, this light also has adjustable, removable handles.
Factory calibrated at 700mm from the work surface, the EXCEL has a crisp, rectangular light patch - reducing uncomfortable glare for your patients whilst retaining a sizeable field with consistent and uniform illumination throughout. Utilising shadow-reduction technology, DARAY's dental lighting keeps you focused on your patients, not your equipment.
Low total cost of ownership
Running at only 12V our dental lights are incredibly eco-friendly. The extra-low voltage reduces operating costs, which, when combined with the incredible lifespan of high quality LED technology (>50,000 hrs), these lights will last a long time - saving you time, money and effort.
Our modern, low profile designs can help reflect your image of professional excellence in dentistry without breaking your budget.
A large range of mounting choices are available including ceiling or wall mounting, unit mounting or on a free-standing base, along with custom short-arm options. The EXCEL is also available as a upgrade kit, to convert your existing DARAY light to a modern, LED equivalent.
EXCEL Medical Approvals/Certificates
|The product(s) in the Dental Range (Excel) adhere to the following standards in line with the 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive - Class 1|
|2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive|
EXCEL Order Codes & Pricing
EXCEL NHS PPQ
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location