The MAG700LED light is a high quality circular magnifying light featuring an LED light source that enhances colour contrasts whilst reducing shadow.
- LED technology (80 LED Lamps)
- Low total cost of ownership
- Robust with long lamp life
- Slim design
- 3, 6 and 12 dioptre options
- 800mm reach
- Fully enclosed spring balanced arm
- Various mounting options available
- Lens cover
The MAG700 LED light is a high-quality circular magnifying light featuring an LED light source that enhances colour contrasts, whilst reducing shadow.
With smooth contours and dust cover to protect the lens, the MAG700 LED magnifying light is perfect for a variety of applications. This model can be supplied with the lens of your choice; choose from three different strengths.
This general-purpose magnifier carries steady movement to a reach of 800mm, and the light head has triple-axis rotation for ease of positioning.
A range of interchangeable mounting options extends its flexibility.
DARAY products are designed for Medical, Dental and Veterinary markets and currently supply a wide range of equipment to the NHS. DARAY lights are often the first choice in 'new build' hospitals and medical centres throughout the UK.
Established in 1968, the DARAY brand is well-known in the UK and internationally. Our product range includes; operating theatre lights, surgical lights, examination lights, X-ray viewers, head-lights and bed-head lights and we have recently developed a new range of LED lighting products, designed to assist in the reduction of carbon emissions.
MAG700 Medical Approvals/Certificates
|The product(s) in the MAG700 Range adhere to the following standards in line with the 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive - Class 1|
|2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive|
MAG700 Order Codes & Pricing
Weighted Mobile Base
MAG700 NHS PPQ
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location