The DARAY Optoma LED light range has been developed to be as unobtrusive as possible without loss in performance or versatility.
- Long LED life of 50,000 hours
- Wide-angle, glare free technology assures optimised low reflection light control.
- Homogeneous and uniform illumination
- The dual-direction lighting gives a friendly and bright ambiance
- Direct / indirect light distribution
- High quality 6030 aluminium frame
- Smooth elegant opal PMMA cover
- Available in cool white, warm white, neutral white and daylight colour temperatures
- DALI & PWM options available, please call.
The Optoma is extremely flexible with a huge range of fitting options. It can be mounted on a ceiling as low as 2.3m to give a wide, bright uniform lighting, on a wall to provide a soft ambient lighting, or a direct reading light; it could even be mounted vertically where space is limited.
The assymetrical light output reduces shadows, and glare. It is controlled by advanced prismatic and reflector technology, and finished off with a stylish opal lens, and quality aluminium alloy body.
Being LED the Optoma is extremely efficient, using much less power than traditional lighting solutions, and has a long 50,000 hour lifetime.
If you need extra functionality on your Optoma, call us to discuss your needs as we are able to develop bespoke versions to meet your exact requirements.
|Lumens Flux||4500 lm|
Optoma Medical Approvals/Certificates
|The Optoma Patient Light adheres to the following standards in line with the 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive - Class 1|
|2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive|
Optoma Order Codes & Pricing
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location