Utilising the most advanced LED technology available, the SL700 range of operating theatre lights have been designed to provide a high quality, shadowless beam with extremely low running costs
- Streamlined, ultra-thin enclosed head with reduced air resistance to minimise contamination
- Low 'total cost of ownership'
- 4,000 to 5,000K variable colour temperature
- Flat, pressure injection moulded light panel making it a robust lighting solution
- Digital controlled light intensity with 10 grades of brightness and automatic memory for added flexibility
- Built in power supply systems avoiding complicated installation of wall mounted control box
- Auxiliary light source included for laparoscopic operations
- LED light-source with up to 40,000 hours of light
- Rigid suspension arm with easy mobility and stable positioning
- 360° arm rotation
- No infrared or ultraviolet radiation
Utilising the most advanced LED technology available, the SL700 range of operating theatre lights have been designed to provide a high quality, shadowless beam with extremely low running costs.
The new, slim, fully enclosed head with colour touchscreen digital controls is a perfect LED lighting solution complementing all surgical rooms.
LEDs (light emitting diodes) have been around for a long time. Recently this technology has become leading-edge in the field of lighting - a breakthrough technological solution to the inherent problems of the incandescent light bulb.
We have taken the technology and developed it further to provide high definition lighting solutions with no infrared, low environmental impact, high brightness, low power consumption, no toxic chemicals and a long operating life.
SL700 LED HD camera system
The new SL700 HD camera system features:
- 3.3 Mega Pixel Quality with Fantastic 20x Optical Enlargement
- 1080p/1080i Resolution with a high contrast ratio of 800:01:00
- Multiple signal outputs including HDMI and DVI
Included in this system is a superb visual display that can be attached as an independent pendulum arm in the ceiling mount version.
Designed for the medical environment the display hosts a good viewing angle and a hard wearing aluminium and magnesium alloy casing. Combined with the resistance based touch screen this display can be used and adjusted as necessary during any operation.
DARAY products are designed for Medical, Dental and Veterinary markets and currently supply a wide range of equipment to the NHS. DARAY lights are often the first choice in 'new build' hospitals and medical centres throughout the UK.
Established in 1968, the DARAY brand is well-known in the UK and internationally. Our product range includes; operating theatre lights, surgical lights, examination lights, X-ray viewers, head-lights and bed-head lights and we have recently developed a new range of LED lighting products, designed to assist in the reduction of carbon emissions.
|Colour||Colour Temperature||3,600 to 5,500K|
|Light||Light Intensity||SL750 - 120,000 lux|
|Light Intensity||SL770 - 160,000 lux|
|Light Patch||120 to 240mm|
|LED Power||SL750 - 45W|
|LED Power||SL770 - 60W|
|LED Life||40,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||SL750 - 45|
|Number of LEDs||SL770 - 60|
|Focusing Depth||SL750 - 1000mm|
|Focusing Depth||SL770 - 1000mm|
|Power||Power Supply||220V 50Hz|
SL700 Medical Approvals/Certificates
|The product(s) in the SL700L Range adhere to the following standards in line with the 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive - Class 1|
|2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive|
SL700 Order Codes & Pricing
SL700 NHS PPQ
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location